Senior Interior Designer
- Category:Construction/ Engineering/ Architects
- Minimum Education: Diploma or Bachelor's in Architects
- Skills:Interior Designing Skills, Creative & Attention to Details, Trend Identification
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:February 25,2021
- Apply Before:March 05,2021
An emerging Interior Designing Company whith the vision of assisting firms with the great interior expereinces.
- Develops design concepts and produces contract documents based on client needs.
- Meets with clients to program the project requirements; Takes accurate as-built measurements for developing design concepts.
- Create design concepts and digital presentations with finish selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
- Presents design concepts and takes detailed notes to address customer requests.
- Creates project budgets and maintains up-to-date documentation of all activities.
- Manages the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation.
- Provides follow-up support with customers.
- Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with customers.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and self- starter
- Programming abilities to extract information and produce reports
- Familiarity with all phases of projects, potential issues, and proven history to produce projects
- Knowledge of industry construction costs and material costs
- Creative eye for detail in preparation of design presentation materials
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Revit
- Experience in Business Development and Sales