- Industry:Advertising Agency
- Category:Business Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Skills:Communication (both written and spoken), Leadership
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:February 28,2021
- Apply Before:March 06,2021
• Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong bus
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
· Develop service procedures, policies and standards
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
· Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
· Keep ahead of Company developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
· Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
· Maintain an orderly workflow according to Prioritizing relationships.
· Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
· Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
· Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
· Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services