MS-SQL BI Quality Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Skills:Familiarity with BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy/Power BI) would be added value
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:January 25,2021
- Apply Before:March 06,2021
Key Responsibilities and Required Skill Sets:
- Should have at least 2-3 years’ experience of Quality Testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the Agile process.
- Develop an understanding of the features/product areas owned by your team and use that expertise to advocate on behalf of the customer/end user and for overall quality. This involves working closely with project teams to review requirements/design for testability and developing a test approach.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL scripting, Stored Procedures, Functions etc.
- Perform detailed Data Analysis, Data Profiling and Data Integrity check using SQL, Shell scripts or any other tools.
- Excellent working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using complex SQL.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and different types of testing (system integration, regression, functional, compatibility, unit, performance, stress etc.) and an ability to create/plan/execute test suites, scripts and cases accordingly.
- Hands-on experience in manual and automated testing with industry leading Quality Assurance related tools (Xray/Test Complete etc.)
- Ability to track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Experience in testing products developed using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Familiarity with BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy/Power BI) would be added value.