MS-SQL BI Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Skills:Very strong experience in MS T-SQL, SQL Store procedures, tables, UDF and Data analysis.
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:January 25,2021
- Apply Before:March 06,2021
· Validate that the BI/data delivery design and technical specifications are complete, consistent, concise, and achievable.
· Develops/produces BI outputs meeting 100 percent of technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs.
· Participates in data delivery design reviews.
· Conducts data delivery unit tests and code reviews.
· Helps builds consensus around the data delivery solution with the client and developers.
· Participates in system and integration test; identifies and remedies solution defects.
· Creates other technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
Required Experience/ Skill Set:
· 3 years of experience in Software development using MS-SQL 2014/2016.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· Very strong experience in MS T-SQL, SQL Store procedures, tables, UDF and Data analysis.
· Solid understanding of BI data warehousing concepts
· Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
· Build effective and visually pleasing dashboards/reports using Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to answer business questions in meaningful ways.
· Provide BI system support to ensure high level of system availability
· Experience in developing, building and implementing RDL reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
· Good Analytical, Logical and Problem-solving Skills.
· Experience working with source control systems (Subversion/GIT/TFS) including branching and merging strategies.
· Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and JIRA/Bitbucket tools an added advantage.
· Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy/Power BI) will be highly regarded.