- Minimum Education: Masters
- Skills:Communication skills, Leadership skills, Analytical skills
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:February 22,2021
- Apply Before:April 01,2021
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
- To research and analyze the 2 wheeler market trend and project the annual market share and sales volume model wise based on our current and upcoming product strength.
- To plan branding activities, launches, ATL activities, month wise dealer wise and prepare the budget.
- Preparation of media plan for our activities well in advance.
- Establish marketing campaign as the best in class in the market.
- Monitor competitors’ landscape very closely and come up with counter plan.
- Create concrete plan for best positioning of our products in the market.
- Lead digital and ATL team for achieving the common goal and maintain harmony and coordination with other departments.
- Improve our reach through social media and effectively deal with the queries and work on conversion of the lead generated via digital platform.
- Ensure CI norms are followed properly in all campaign and branding at each dealership.
- Maintain professional relations with vendors, agencies, Medias and external stakeholders.
Skills & Qualification:
• Postgraduate in Business Management from a premier institute.
• At least 8 years’ of experience in a managerial position in Marketing functions.
• Exposure on digital marketing tools will be an added advantage.
• Thorough knowledge of Finance & Market developments.
• Knowledge of global trends in automobile and related businesses.
• Good negotiation and communication techniques.
• Good command over analytical and statistical tools and related computing software.